And four other of the top stories on the business news website, 6 January 2021
JOHANNESBURG – Five of the top stories on BizNews.com, Wednesday, 6 January 2021:
1. SA’s rich: where they live, what they studied, how they grow assets – wealth expert
2. Dlamini-Zuma, Cele recommend level 4 lockdown for 30 days to curb Covid-19 cases
3. Covid-19: What the second wave really looks like
4. MAILBOX: There’s light at the end of this grim tunnel, South Africa – Rob Opie
5. ‘If we want Cape independence we have to take it’, says Phil Craig. But would it work?
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.