And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 19 August 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 19 August 2019
1. Shattering the myth of high unemployment rate: Why 29% closer to 12% – GG Alcock
2. Personal finance: How NHI law will hit your tax, savings, medical cover
3. Same, same as Zimbabweans march towards starvation, and police batons – Cathy Buckle
4. The Editor’s Desk: Looks like we owe you an apology, Vivian Reddy
5. Rochelle Barrish: Hey, Baby Boomers & Millennials, will you let a Gen Xer do a little talking for a change?
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]