And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 22 March 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 22 March 2019:
1. SLR Diary: Repressed Brits and SA’s lost, liberal elite
2. A 60% chance Ramaphosa will cull Zuptoids post election – Theuns Eloff
3. Why I’m ditching active investments for passive index-trackers: Elian Wiener
4. Kouga slashes M&R costs with durable plastic roads
5. 15,000 people in Mozambique need to be saved from floodwaters near Beira
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.