And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 20 November 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 20 November 2018
1. State capture predictions: ‘These culprits will be jailed first’
2. It’s possible: SA could have a minority govt in 2019. Here’s why
3. Everybody’s got a relative in the tender business – Cyril’s turn
4. ANC’s cul-de-sac; wooing investors while amending the Constitu
5. Maimane: Giving Cyril a ‘bigger mandate’ will be a huge mistake
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.