And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 11 October 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 11 October 2019:
1. NAILED! US imposes sanctions on Gupta brothers, Essa for SA corruption
2. Another blow for ill-fated Boeing 737 MAX, which has cost Comair R200m – and counting
3. Meet the president’s economic advisors
4. Gupta sanctions put state capture specialists KPMG, PwC, McKinsey back in spotlight
5. Why is the ANC rejecting Tito Mboweni’s great ideas to save SA? – Jeffery
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.