And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 21 February 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday, 21 February 2019:
1. Why the lights are flickering – an articulate exposition
2. SLR Diary: Shamima Begum, Max du Preez and Jeremy Corbyn – it’s a wrap!
3. Absa ‘courts’ SARB deputy governor Mminele for CEO role
4. Eskom bumper bailout won’t be its last, analyst tells FT
5. The healthy side of the sex work debate: Bhekisisa Right of Reply
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.