And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 8 November 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday, 8 November 2018:
1. Will Mboweni shut down SAA? It’s starting to look that way!
2. Turning a staff-bloated Eskom around no easy task
3. Gautrain in hunt for R4bn to bulk up train numbers
4. MTN’s $10bn Nigeria feud: SARB says SA faces systemic risk
5. SLR London Diary: Leftist hypocrisy, bah humbug….it’s mental impairment
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.