And four other of the headlines on Alec Hogg's business news website, 6 December 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday, 6 December 2018:
1. Zero-income Eskom between a rock and a dark place – no easy fix
2. Ed Herbst: ANC communication strategy and elections 2019
3. Post-Zuma babalaas: Eskom now wants govt to absorb R100bn debt
4. Mervyn King attacks Theresa May: Brexit plan ‘betrays’ Britain
5. Nuke sector players duke it out in the courts; no Thuma Mina here
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.