And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 18 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Tuesday, 18 July 2018:
1. Cyril Ramaphosa rejecting State land ownership a non sequitur
2. Portugal’s Golden Visa: Key updates you need to know if you’re taking the leap
3. Groupon on steroids? Tencent-backed Pinduoduo to become next mega tech IPO
4. Finance minister Nhlanhla Nene backs PIC boss Dan Matjila amid political row
5. Corruption not only out-of-control in SA: Just look at Nigeria’s Oando scandal.
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.