And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 17 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Tuesday, 17 July 2018:
1. Finance minister Nhlanhla Nene backs PIC boss Dan Matjila amid political row
2. Cape Town not alone in Day Zero fears: Here’s what other cities can learn.
3. Corruption not only out-of-control in SA: Just look at Nigeria’s Oando scandal.
4. Discovery’s Vitality hits the streets of Japan with Sumitomo Life partnership
5. Groupon on steroids? Tencent-backed Pinduoduo to become next mega tech IPO
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.