And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 19 April 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 19 April 2017
1. SA internet pioneer helping us all have a say in Zuma’s looming No Confidence vote
2. Is Trillian CEO Eric Wood blocking investigation into #Zupta currency trading claims?
3. What does Super Rugby restructure mean for South African teams? – SA Rugby explains
4. Steven Friedman: Investors will stomach ‘captured Treasury’ if Gigaba plays cards right
5. Why won’t Musk dump Trump? Tesla boss targeted by anti-Trump campaigners
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.