And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 2 October 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 2 October 2017
1. Shareholder activism: What KPMG’s fall from grace means for corporate SA
2. SAA lives to fly another day. Gigaba taps National Revenue Fund in R3bn bailout.
3. Paralysed by Zuptoid revelations? Eskom interim CEO mum on key issues – Yelland
4. Mashaba lashes Cosatu march leaders for racist belittling of his councillor
5. New Ford Kuga launched, offers new tech and great value
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.