And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 1 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 1 August 2018
1. ANC’s late-night land announcement: Here’s what Cyril Ramaphosa ACTUALLY said
2. Warning: Expect blackouts as workers sabotage Zupta-hammered Eskom
3. World’s biggest tech loser right now is not Facebook, but, wait for it: Tencent
4. SA consortium launches majority black-owned equities brokerage: Mazi Macquarie Securities
5. Hard work needed to counter SA’s criminal graft and poor management – IMF
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.