And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 13 Dec 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 13th December 2019:
1. Boris has his Brexit mandate – Rand surge suggests Tory victory is good for SA
2. Edible bowl creator from Cape Town munching to rid the world of plastic
3. UK election: Boris smashes Corbyn who resigns, Pound surges as Tories grab majority, Brexit next month
4. Bloodhound achieves speeds of over 1,000km/h on South African soil
5. WORLDVIEW: What’s to be done about struggling SA farming?
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.